Solar modules on the roof and CHP in the basement are a good start, yet sustainable and efficient energy supply requires consumption to adapt to the generation patterns of renewables. Existing energy management can only integrate few flexibilities and serve traditional business models. Intelligent use of all flexibilities in buildings (heat, cold), the supply of air, water and other media (ventilators, pumps), or charging of electric vehicles and many other processes with temporal flexibility creates added value for operator and the environment – with lower investments as existing potential is utilized.
Sustainable energy supply is increasingly becoming a success factor for planners, suppliers, owners and operators of commercial and industrial companies or infrastructure providers. Our technology enables optimal operation beyond different energy uses and business actors.
- Integrated approach for all applications replaces silo solutions (heating, charging)
- Identification of potential and stepwise implementation of intelligent energy management
- Transfer of know-how and experience from R&D and demonstration projects
- Provision of Easy Smart Grid technology (software, license)
- Technology transfer to suppliers, system integrators and operators
- Optimal coordination of an unlimited number of flexibilities during operation
- Simple migration and adaptation to various objectives and business models (peak shaving, self-consumption, grid support)
- Productivity always has priority and specific process know-how does not need to be disclosed
- Use of market mechanisms allows transparent and fair allocation of benefits
- Can be integrated into existing energy management systems
Please download our brochure here and contact us with your questions!