After a successfull conference in 2013, this year’s Women4Energy International Conference will take place in Stuttgart, Germany on 18th December 2014.
The one day conference reaches out to all professionals active in energy related innovation to
• Create new business ideas and technology solutions for the energy market
• Generate and discuss new business models to get solutions to market
• Encourage innovative business creation
• Enhance market entry for innovative energy technologies, processes and services.
It will be a unique opportunity to get insights into global energy challenges, learn about future trends and market needs. Marie Berger will present Easy Smart Grid solution to illustrate the challenge on the smart grid issues. The sessions on energy topics will give us the opportunity to discuss selected research results, technology solutions and business ideas.
Women4energy is bringing together female researchers and female professionals from the energy and the energy related sectors. It combines research and industry, education and knowledge transfer, for which KIC InnoEnergy gives the ideal framework. In line with the energy targets of KIC InnoEnergy, women4energy will also focus on 6 thematic areas:
1. Clean Coal Technologies
2. European Smart Electric Grids & Electric Storage
3. Intelligent, energy-efficient buildings and cities
4. Energy from chemical fuels
6. Sustainable Nuclear & Renewable Energy Convergence
More information on this website.